💜😊


Nothing much. Just my thoughts that ive been keeping in my head
To the people who is reading this, may Allah bless you all. Amin








100% Copyright by Unana
Powered by Blogger.
RAMADHAN

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 
13 Reasons Why justin stickers sup 13 reasons why STICKER

I'm here, after months leaving this blog and one un-finished entry HAHAHA. Sorry, it is just so many people i have to describe. LIKE SO MANY. And i feel like being forced to hehe. So we meet again in this holy month: Ramadhan. As usual, i dont get to fast on the first day of Ramadhan 😭 It has been so long since i got the chance. But itssokay. As long as i get to be with my family during our first day of Ramadhan.

Recently, i just lost a good friend of mine.. BECAUSE OF SILLY REASONS ACT. But, you know. Eventhough we're in a good terms, doesnt mean we are clique. Maybe we are just not suit with each other. And it takes like 2 years for us to realize. I already feel it long time ago but dont have the courage to ruin our friendship just for the sake of how i feel about her. But now.. yeah things happened.

To a good friend of mine that i just lost
 I hope you are always in a good condition and continue to cheer everyone like you always do! I am truely sorry for everything that i have done towards you and thank you for all the things you spent for me like time, money and such. You are really a good friend, but we just dont fit in. Last, I will never forget you and will love you endlessly. I hope you will find a better friend than me. 

Love, me..

So.. thats all from me! Gonna hit a sack... HAPPY FASTING EVERYONE!!  💕