💜😊


Nothing much. Just my thoughts that ive been keeping in my head
To the people who is reading this, may Allah bless you all. Amin








100% Copyright by Unana
Powered by Blogger.
I'm Back.

Assalamualaikum and have a good evening guys. Okay. Actually, im lazy to update but i feel to. and that what i feel with my homework, lol. There's just a few things i wanna tell here about my lifes at my new school. not exactly a school.

 As you all know, there's Ujian 1 and I done it quite well. I only got 6 papers and still left 3 papers. over all, it just quite good but only my b.arab... lol, for me it bad but for my classmate is okay. majority my class got d and e. so i feel a bit relieve~.~ nobody got a by the way. *MUAHAHAHHA*

Today is Saturday. A best day for students. A boring day for me. *yawn*. Sitting on a chair, update a post. watch video. open facebook. and *yawn again*.. nvm i'll continue tomorrow if i have something to do or something interesting. Watching One Direction's video :p kbye, assalamualaikum.